Monday, February 04, 2008

Mercedes Thompson- Homecoming

Reasons why Mercy Thompson's Comic will be FUCKING awesome:



1. The book's success was first due to people picking up Moon Called because of that amazing book cover. Each book since has equalled the level of coolness and has remained true to the story inside. Just imaging the comic being up to par makes my mouth water.



2. The book starts just as a younger Mercy comes to work for Z, "When she takes the job, she finds herself in a mess of trouble. Vampires, werewolves and an ancient fae are all out to get her-".

3.Hopefully we'll see her introduction to Adam! I live in hope...

4.Homecoming will be a four part book and is slated for release late in 08.



Cry Wolf has it's cover and official release date, yay! Sure it's been out for a few weeks, I'm so damned behind! Sure the cover art is pretty ga-ga-gay, but I'm still looking forward to reading it.

If you haven't read Alpha and Omega short story in the On the Prowl anthology, here's an excerpt: http://www.patriciabriggs.com/books/onthepowlChapter.shtml



Finally the cover of Wolfsbane and Mistletoe! Charlaine, Patti, and Keri always deliver great reads. Even if I'm a Harper Connely fan and not a Sookie fan (yet I haven't been able to finish one, I got bored), I've got a sure fire touchdown with Patti Briggs. "I was also invited to write a short story for Charlaine Harris' Christmas anthology Wolfsbane and Mistletoe, which will be released, not too surprisingly, just before Christmas this year. As usual these days, I was late getting my story finished, polished and submitted (arrrggh!). My story, titled Star of David is about David Christiansen, the mercenary introduced briefly in Moon Called. A nice tale about how murder, mayhem and bloodshed can bring a family closer together. "

No comments: