Thursday, November 15, 2007

Small Favor

Here is the description for Small Favor:

No one's tried to kill Harry Dresden for almost an entire year, and his life finally seems to be calming down. For once, the future looks fairly bright. But the past casts one hell of a long shadow.

An old bargain has placed Harry in debt to Mab, monarch of the Winter Court of the Sidhe, the Queen of Air and Darkness-and she's calling in her marker. It's a small favor he can't refuse...one that will trap Harry Dresden between a nightmarish foe and an equally deadly ally, and one that will strain his skills-and loyalties-to their very limits.

It figures. Everything was going too well to last...

Butcher never disappoints, one of my favorite Dresden stories has been from the anthology Many Bloody Returns named It's My Bithday, Too.

Also in Dresden news, the Dabel Brothers (of the Anita comic fame) are producing The Dresden Files in comic format. I'm extremely excited, although the concept art is not thrilling me in the least. And the way they depicted Anita and co. left me scratching my head asking, "Why are her thighs so BIG? Why does she look exactly like Jean Claude?" No big, it's still going to be awesome seeing some of Harry's most memorable moments in ink. I've already contacted my source for all my comic needs Lightspeed. I get Anita, Supernatural and Buffy from them. (also see Dean Koontz's Frankenstein art at Dabel Bros. it's a must have!)

No comments: