Saturday, March 10, 2007

Buffy's back


I'm not going to lie, I still DVR Buffy episodes off of the FX channel. I still love them. Sarah Michelle Gellar is still my faveorite ass-kicking heroine. When season 7 closed the curtain on Buffy I wasn't finished, not yet satisfied. Obviously neither was Joss Whedon. There will never be a season 8 on tv, but we will get one in the form of a Buffy comic.



Dark Horse Comics and Joss Whedon are bringing our Slayer back into our lives where the tv show dropped off.



"Since the destruction of the Hellmouth, the Slayers have gotten organized and are kicking some serious undead butt. But not everything's fun and firearms, as an old enemy reappears and Dawn experiences some serious growing pains . . . "



If you're a serious fan and don't want to miss anything and yet are too lazy to go out and buy a copy every month, here is at least one place you can pre-order them. Lightspeed Hobbies is the place where I'm getting my Anita Blake Guilty Pleasures series and they are also going to carry the Buffy Season 8 series. I get a e-mail every month and I pay them through paypal. I love it.


No comments: